Grown Alchemist skincare products reviews based on personal experience
The Grown Alchemist brand was founded in Australia and its main focus is organic, full of vitamins and antioxidants skincare products offered at an affordable price. I’ve used a few skincare products from the Grown Alchemist range and can’t wait to share my thoughts with you.
Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser
- It’s very gentle on your skin.
- Your skin won’t feel dry and tight like after most cleansers and face washes.
- The cleanser won’t sting your eyes.
- Its dispenser isn’t very tight so at times you get more gel than you need.
Blemish Treatment Gel
- It’s very easy to distribute and it dries instantly on your skin.
- The blemish gel helps reduce blemishes by blocking bacteria from spreading further.
- It didn’t help me as much as I’d hoped.
- You can’t apply a moisturizer or any other product on top of it as it reduces its effect.
- It’s too gentle on blemishes and acne. So will only help with fairly mild acne or a one-off pimple.
Antioxidant Facial Oil
- Skin feels rejuvenated and refreshed in the morning if applied before bed.
- My skin tone visibly improved after the first use.
- Facial Oil significantly reduces redness and calms irritation.
- It’s full of vitamins and antioxidants that will help improve your complexion and protect against signs of ageing.
- It’s a bit oily so my hair gets greasy sooner than usual especially around the forehead area. If you have a fringe then you’ll have to clip it back for the night or wash your hair more often. Also I wouldn’t recommend wearing this facial oil during the day as it will make your skin shiny.
Apart from that I absolutely love Antioxidant Facial Oil and recommend you try it out. I’ve used so many face oils and this is the only one that makes a huge difference to my skin. What’s more, this oil won’t make it worse for the acne sufferers (that’s me).
Brightening Serum Phyto-Complex
- To my disappointment, I didn’t find any use of this product. I was hoping it would lighten up and even out my skin tone focusing especially on the post-inflammatory pigmentation. However, it didn’t do what it was supposed to.
- The smell was funky and I didn’t like how it settled on my skin.
Detox Eye Make-up Remover
- It is great at removing any type of make-up even a water-resistant mascara or eyeliner. It leaves your skin very clean and fresh with no traces of make-up.
- It moisturizes your skin.
- It’s very gentle and protects sensitive skin around the eyes from ageing.
- It comes in a very small bottle and you will run out of it before you notice. Hence I only use it to remove my eye make-up which it’s technically designed for.
Overall, having used these Grown Alchemist products, I’ve seen a significant improvement on my skin. My favourite product is the Gentle Facial Cleanser and Antioxidant Facial Oil. I have never tried anything as good as these two products.
Please let me know your thoughts on the Grown Alchemist skincare products. Which ones are your favourite and did you find brightening serum useful at all? And don’t forget to check out other skincare products that I’ve recently reviewed.