Grown Alchemist skincare product reviews based on my personal experience
I’ve used quite a few skincare products made by Grown Alchemists and want to share my impartial thoughts on everything I’ve tried so far.
The Grown Alchemist brand was founded in Australia and its main focus is organic, full of vitamins and antioxidants skincare products offered at an affordable price.
I haven’t used all the products that Grown Alchemist have to offer. However, after having used their most popular picks I must say that my skin has significantly improved. My favourite product is the Gentle Facial Cleanser and the Antioxidant Facial Oil. I have never tried anything as good as those.
Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser
- It’s very gentle on your skin.
- Your skin won’t feel dry and tight like after most cleansers and face washes.
- The cleanser doesn’t hurt your eyes.
- Its dispenser isn’t very tight so you get more gel than you need which is quite wasteful.
Blemish Treatment Gel
- It’s very easy to distribute and it dries instantly on your skin.
- The blemish gel helps reduce blemishes by blocking bacteria from spreading further.
- It didn’t help me as much as I hoped.
- You can’t apply a moisturizer or any other product on top of it as it reduces its effect.
- It’s too gentle on blemishes and acne.
- It leaves dry flakes on your skin.
- Your skin will feel rejuvenated and refreshed in the morning if applied before bed.
- Your skin tone will visibly improve after the first use.
- Facial oil significantly reduces redness and calms irritation.
- It’s full of vitamins and antioxidants that help improve your complexion and protect against signs of ageing.
- It’s quite oily so my hair gets greasy sooner than normal especially around the forehead area. If you have a fringe then you’ll have to clip it back for the night or wash your hair more often. Also I wouldn’t wear this facial oil during the day as it will make your skin look very shiny and oily.
Brightening Serum Phyto-Complex
- To my disappointment, I didn’t find any use of this product. I was hoping it would lighten up and even my skin tone focusing especially on the post-inflammatory pigmentation. However, it didn’t do what it was supposed to.
- The smell and texture was very funky. I also didn’t like how it settled on my skin.
Detox Eye Make-up Remover
- It is great at removing any type of make-up even a water-resistant mascara or eyeliner. It leaves your skin very clean and fresh with no traces of make-up.
- It moisturizes your skin.
- It’s very gentle and protects sensitive skin around the eyes from ageing.
- It comes in a very small bottle and you will run out of it before you notice. So I only use it to remove my eye make-up.
Please let me know down below your thoughts on the Grown Alchemist skincare products. Are they doing any good to your skin?